Sunday, November 28, 2010

Getting ready for winter.

While J. is probably sunbathing and doing all kinds of stuff people do in summer the next couple of months (as it is summer in Australia), I am getting ready for winter in Germany. They say it is going to be one of the coldest winters in 100 years. I have done some shopping, so I will hopefully be prepared for that.
I bought some basic stuff, like gloves, hats, a woolen pullover/dress (in pastel pink! it's very big, so you can either wear it as pullover or a dress with a waist belt ), snoods (which I totally love this season) and padded shoes.
Photobucket


I especially love the shoes. They are in the style of Doc Martens and super comfy!
Photobucket
 

And as I currently love pastel colors, I bought some other stuff that I found pretty.
Photobucket


I have some nailpolish that goes with these colors (although I do not wear nailpoilish that often, as I like my nails the way they are).
Photobucket

I also like nailpolish in the classic red color, or grey and light red.
Photobucket

And I bought some magazines and books that I can read when it's cold outside. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Claire. said...

I love everything in this post :D !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...